Tuft & Needle - Full 2-Inch Breathable, Supportive Adaptive Foam Mattress Topper, CertiPUR-US
Brand: Tuft & Needle
- Cozy cover: Feeling similar to our mattress; Our luxe knit cover is breathable and keeps your sheets from bunching as you sleep. The non-skid bottom prevents it from moving around a lot on top of the mattress.
- Responsive foam: Soft without the sink, our responsive foam keeps you at the surface to help you sleep cool all night long. While our open-cell foam remains breathable, cushy, and supportive.
- Relieve pressure: Remarkably comfortable, this topper is ideal for those looking to relieve pressure points on hips and shoulders. We made this topper to be compatible with most mattresses out there, not just our Tuft & Needle mattress.
- Free of harmful chemicals: Our toppers are Greenguard Gold and CertiPUR-US certified. This means that our mattress toppers are held to high standards and are third party tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals, substances, and materials.
- Care: Our topper is not washable, so spot clean whenever necessary. Backed by our 3-year limited warranty and a hassle free 30 day return policy.
model number: TP-002-F
Part Number: TP-002-F
Details: Roll out a better night’s sleep how do I know if I need a topper? Adding a topper won’t fix a bad, worn out mattress, but it will add an ideal amount of softness to help you sleep more comfortably on a good mattress that you might find a little too firm. what size sheets do I need? It depends on the height of your mattress, but 14 inch deep sheets should work. Our sheets will fit Our mattresses and the topper. how is it different than memory foam? Our proprietary foam is a large, open-celled foam that is designed to be breathable, while offering pressure relief, without feeling mushy or trapping heat—two common complaints about memory foam. Additionally, unlike memory foam, Our firmness will stay the same at different room temperatures.
Package Dimensions: 31.0 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches